AM-2G15 – Ubiquiti Antenna AM-2G15 2Ghz 15dBi 120-deg Dual-Pol Sector
The AM-2G15 – Ubiquiti Antenna AM-2G15 2Ghz 15dBi 120-deg Dual-Pol Sector from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 2.4 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 15 dBi. It delivers 2×2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-polarity isolation, and beam-shaping characteristic only of the highest-quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMax 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting for the Rocket M2 and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
The Rocket M2 and AirMax BaseStation Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7 GHz
• Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 123 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 9 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 27.6×5.7×3.1in (700x145x93mm) diameter
• Weight: 4.0kg
• Windloading: 160 mph
• Sector Antenna
• Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the Airmax BaseStation Model only)
• Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
• RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)