CISCO Catalyst 2960 WS-C2960G-24TC-L Switch
Move your data to a fast track using stackable Cisco Catalyst 2960 series switches for a quick transition to a computer linked system with 10 Gbps Ethernet connectivity. Cisco’s simplified switch upgrade system allows for a single configuration setup. If you have room for one switch, you have room for many because you can stack these switches on top of each other. The fast changeover made possible by Cisco technology means it is easy to build your system while operating your business. These are important features whether your business is entry-level, mid-market, or a large enterprise. The CISCO Catalyst 2960 WS-C2960G-24TC-L Switch series switch has a total of 24 ports. Twenty of the ports are Ethernet 10/100/1000. The other four are uplink ports.
- Form FactorRack-Mountable
- Ports Qty24-Ports
- Data Transfer Rate1000 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet, Fast Ethernet (100-Mbit/s), Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbit/s)
- Other FeaturesLayer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, DHCP snooping, Quality of Service (QoS)
- Status IndicatorsLink activity, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, power, link OK, system
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Remote Management ProtocolHTTP, HTTPS, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SSH, SSH-2, TFTP, Telnet
- MAC Address Table Size8K entries
- Interfaces24 x network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45
- Power Consumption Operational72 Watt
- Power SourceAC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply – internal
- Flash Memory32 MB flash
- RAM Memory64 MB
- Width17.5 in.
- Height1.73 in.
- Depth12.9 in.
- Weight10 lbs
- Enclosure TypeRack-mountable – 1U
- Humidity Range Operating (Range)10 – 90%
- Max Operating Temperature104 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F