CISCO SYSTEMS SF100D-05 5 Ports 10/100 Desktop Switch
CISCO SYSTEMS SF100D-05 5 Ports 10/100 Desktop Switch offers the performance and ease of use needed to connect a small business.Part of the Cisco Small Business Series of networking solutions, Cisco 100 Series Switches deliver wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space and to optimize power efficiency. They provide long-term investment protection and support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS)—all in a switch you can set up yourself, in minutes.
Ease of Use
The Cisco 100 Series works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically.
As a standards-based Cisco solution, the Cisco 100 Series accommodates all of your network-connected devices, including supporting both Fast and Gigabit Ethernet devices in the same network. The switches also provide automatic cable detection, so you don’t have to worry about the type of cable you’re using. High performance: The Cisco 100 Series provides powerful network performance at an affordable price. It gives your office a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications, eliminate network bottlenecks, and transfer large files in seconds.
Support for Advanced Technologies
The Cisco 100 Series’ built-in intelligence makes it easy to deploy voice and video applications. Integrated QoS features prioritize delay-sensitive network traffic to keep your applications running at peak performance. These features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
The Cisco 100 Series Gigabit Ether-net models are designed to optimize power usage, offering energy efficiency without compromising performance. The switches also have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively, even as they reduce energy costs.
- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10- and 100-Mbps devices into your network
- QoS improves the quality of voice and video traffic
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection automatically adjusts for different cable types
- Automatic speed and full- and half-duplex sensing helps ensure that connected devices run at the right network speed
- Works right out of the box, with no software to configure
- Compact enough to sit on a desktop
- Supports Windows and Macintosh platforms
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p priority tags
- Ports: 5x RJ-45 10/100 Ports
- Network Management Type: Unmanaged
- LEDs: System, Port Status 1 – 5
- Power: DC 12V, 500 mA
- QoS: Yes
- Dimensions: 3.65 x 3.57 x 1.06 inch
- Weight: 0.47 lbs