Buy DAP-1360 WIRELESS ACCESS POINT from Beiyangu, Nairobi Kenya
D-Link DAP-1360 is an 802.11n wireless access point that you can connect to a wired Ethernet network for WiFi access, it’s also designed to help solve the perennial problem of wireless networking: range.
- Backward compatible with the standards IEEE 802.11g/b
- Wi-Fi multimedia (WMM)
- Energy saving function (WLAN time controlled)
- 64-/128-bit WEP data encryption
- WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP
- TKIP, AES
- MAC address filter
- SSID broadcast can be switched off
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Web-based interface
- Open Linux source code
In Repeater mode, it picks up the signal from an existing wireless network and transparently retransmits it, boosting your network’s range. In Wireles Client mode, the DAP-1360 turns into a bridge, converting any Ethernet devices into a wireless one, so that they can join an existing WiFi network.
More Details and Expert Reviews at D-Link Wireless N Range Extender DAP‑1360