Panasonic KX-NS500 Smart Hybrid PBX for unified communications integration of landline phones, softphones and mobile phones (smartphones) or tablet.
Greater accessibility. Higher quality communications.
- Smart hybrid PBX system for small and medium-sized businesses
- Expand from 6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 190 channels and 288 extensions by adding Expansion Units
- Cost-effective installation and operation
- Built-in applications include call centre solution, mobile solution and voice mail
- Easy evolution from analogue to IP communications
For any small or medium-sized business looking to take advantage of Panasonic’s reputation for quality technology, without needing a huge budget, the new KX-NS500 unified communication solution provides the answers. This smart hybrid PBX is a cost-effective legacy and IP communication system for companies with up to 250 employees; that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to the specific requirements of their business.
Expand up to 288 extensions
The KX-NS500 has advanced features and starts from 6 analogue trunks and 18 extensions, up to 190 channels and 288 extensions by adding Expansion Units. The KX-NS500 is also a unified communication system which has rich IP features, such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging (chat), and presence information.
It can also use built-in applications such as a call centre solution, mobile solution and voice mail system to provide more efficient work and increased customer satisfaction.