Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX System
Buy Panasonic KX-TES824 Hybrid PBX System from Almiriatechstores. The KX-TES824 is initially configured to 3 exchange lines and 8 extensions. With optional cards you can easily expand the capacity up to 8 exchange lines and 24 extensions. The system comes with built-in DISA / Message on busy, Extension Caller ID, Remote Modem and USB Port for PC Programming.
Featuring DISA (Direct Inward System Access) which allows outside callers to access any extension without going through an operator. Automatic greeting messages can be recorded by the operator of manager, directing the call to an appropriate department or destination. The system is smart enough to even detect an incoming fax transmission – routing the call automatically to a designated fax extension.
Extension Caller ID compatibility displays the incoming caller’s phone number or name when used with a Panasonic proprietary display telephone. Up to 20 calls can be logged per extension.
The Optional Voice Message Card ensures you will never miss a call when you are not available. You can customize you voice mailbox, by recording your own greetings which will be played when you cannot answer your phone. This system supports the KXT7700 series range of telephones (KXT7735, KXT7730, KXT7720 and KXT7750).
The Panasonic Hybrid PBX System KX-TES824BX Control Unit provides an initial capacity for three exchange lines and eight extensions but with the addition of cards can easily expand up to eight exchange lines and twenty-four extensions. Extensions can be standard telephones, cordless phones or Panasonic System-Phones
Please note: this system requires 1 x Panasonic KX-T7730 display phone for programming (shown below) all other handset can be KX-T handsets or standard corded/cordless phones. It is also recommended that a Panasonic Qualified engineer installs the system, please call the office on 0845 180 9980 if you would like an arrange the installation.
Specifications for Panasonic Hybrid PBX System KX-TES824BX
- Maximum configuration – 8 Analogue CO / 24 Extensions
- Call Forwarding (Busy / No Answer / Follow-Me / to Outside)
- Built-in Voice Message (BV)
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
- Caller ID Display on SLTs and APTs
- Allow SMS message senders to address their messages
- Directly to a specific user’s SLT (Single Line Telephone)
- Automatic fax transfer
- Automatic pause insertion
- Call forwarding
- Call hold/pick-up, transfer,waiting
- Conference call
- Data line security
- Flexible ringing assignment
- Hold reminder
- Last number redial
- Music on hold (external / internal)
- Power failure transfer
- Programmable call restriction
- Pulse to tone conversation System
- Speed dialling (80 numbers)
- Distinctive ringing Door opener interface,
- Doorphone intercom