TPLINK 24 Ports Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch TL-SG1024D
TPLINK 24 Ports Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch TL-SG1024D comprises Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption. Featured with 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1024D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
The TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024D can save up to 20%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- 10KB Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware.
- Desktop and Rack-mountable design
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3x|
|Interface||24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)|
100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 13.1W (220V/50Hz)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||11.6*7.1*1.7 in. (294*180*44 mm)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||35.7Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);|
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing