Ubiquiti AIRROUTER-HP airRouter AR-HP IEEE 802.11n Ethernet Wireless Router
Buy Ubiquiti AIRROUTER-HP airRouter AR-HP IEEE 802.11n Ethernet Wireless Router – 2.40 GHz ISM Band – 1 x Antenna1 x External) – 656.2 ft Indoor Range – 150 Mbps Wireless Speed – 4 x Network Port – 1 x Broadband Port – USB – Fast Ethernet from Almiria Ubiquiti Shop
The airRouter 802.11n Indoor Wireless Router from Ubiquiti Networks is a cost-effective multi-purpose router that can act as a standard SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) router or operate in two other network modes that include Bridge or Router mode. It is a high-performance router for environments requiring enhanced coverage and enhanced wireless performance. It is capable of up to 150 Mb/s speed and 200+ m wireless range. airRouter is powered by Ubiquiti’s airOS. Built upon an intuitive user-interface, it’s loaded with advanced wireless configuration and routing functionality.
The airRouter also offers multiple wireless modes including Station mode to extend your wireless network and Access Point mode to function as the center of your wireless network. Channel Shifting, a proprietary Ubiquiti feature, allows you to offset your channels from standard 802.11n channels. Channel Shifting improves your network’s privacy and security by hiding your network from intruders.
- Three Network Modes By default
- The airRouter operates as a SOHO router for fast and easy deployment. For advanced routing control, the airRouter may be set to operate as a Router or as a Wireless Bridge to expand your wireless network.
- Five Wireless Modes
- You can integrate the airRouter into your network as a Station, Station WDS, Access Point, Access Point WDS, or AP Repeater.
- Channel Shifting
- The channel shifting improves your network’s privacy and performance. It allows your wireless network to operate on private wireless channels between Ubiquiti devices.
- DHCP Relay
- Relays DHCP messages between DHCP clients and DHCP servers on different IP networks.
- airMAX Support
- Gain higher performance with other airMAX compatible devices.
- VLAN Support
- Router mode supports multiple Virtual Local Area Network scenarios.
- ACL Management
- Enhanced Access Control List management.
- UPnP Support
- Universal plug-and-play server support for advanced media sharing and increased device compatibility.
- airView Utility
- Visually analyze your environment’s signal statistics to optimize your wireless settings.
- airOS-Browser-Based Configuration
- Conveniently configure and manage the airRouter from any Web browser.
- Graphical Signal Analyzer
- airView provides real-time wireless signal statistics.
Ubiquiti Networks AirRouter Specs
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||28.0 dBm|
|Ports||1 x USB Type-A|
5 x Ethernet (RJ45)
1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45)
1 x SMA Antenna
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|DC Input Power||5 VDC at 2 A|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Dimensions||6.4 x 5.2 x 1.2″ / 16.2 x 13.2 x 3 cm|
|Weight||11.2 oz / 318.0 g|
|Package Weight||1.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.5 x 7.5 x 3.5″|