Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 MIMO Wireless Bridge/Base Station
The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 MIMO Wireless Bridge/Base Station is a hi-performance, low cost and extremely versatile point-to-point wireless bridge. The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 comes with a redesigned, sleek and elegant form-factors, along with integrated Ubiquiti AirMax (MIMO TDMA Protocol) Technology.
Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 Key Features:
- Great Performance
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity
- POE Enabled
- Easy InstallationR
- Range: 15+ km
The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 features 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range, with 2×2 MIMO technology, meaning the NSM5 links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz. Optimised cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Integrated AirMax Technology
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) AirMax protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any Ubiquiti NanoStation M5 can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti’s Instant 802.3af adapter. Remote reset is an additional option.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti’s AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
NanoStation M5 Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 5170 – 5875 Mhz.
NOTE: Only 5745-5825 Mhz is supported in the USA and Canada. It is the operator’s responsibility to follow local country regulations including operation within legal frequency channels, output power, and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) requirements.
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Wireless: 5Ghz Atheros, 27dBm Adjustable down to 8dBm, AES Encryption
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
• Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket is optional, sold separately)
• Operating Temperature: -30C to +80C
• Power Method: Passive PoE
• Power Consumption: 8 Watts
• Power Supply (included): Power Injector 110-240VAC 24VDC .5A North American-style plug
• Size: 29.4 cm x 8 cm x 3cm, Weight: .4kg
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES