UGREEN M.2 NVME to PCI-E3.0 Express Card with M.2 SATA – CM302
Safe and stable transmission
- It is built with a high-quality capacitor and gold-plated interface to ensure information security and stable transmission.
- Easy Setup
No driver installation required (if an exclamation mark appears after installing the adapter, ask the SSD manufacturer to offer the NVME driver for SSD for PCIe). Includes both flat and full profile brackets for installing flexible system chassis, ideal for 2U enclosures.
- Multi-layer PCBA, Multi-layer protection
Overcurrent protection Overvoltage protection short circuit protection EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) protection. Maximum protection of M.2 NVMe SSD (Your valuable data) from electrical signal interference.
- High Performance NVMe PCIe Adapter: Adopts PCIe 4.0 (16X physical size, 4X bandwidth), the transfer speed of this M.2 PCIe Adapter up to 64Gbps and is backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0/2.0/1.0.
- Broad Compatibility PCIe SSD Card: Compatible with PCIe X16/X8/X4 slot and size 2280/2260/2242/2230 M-Key and M&B-Key NVMe/AHCI SSD. Note: This PCIe NVMe adapter is not support SATA/NGFF SSD.
- Safety and Stability: The Heat Sink is design for better heat dissipation, come with 2 silicone pads to enhance heat dissipation of SSD. Built with short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, EMI and multi protection to ensure safety for your SSD and valuable data.
- Support System: The PCI express M.2 adapter supports Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS 9/10. No driver required.
- What You Get: 1×M.2 NVMe to PCIe adapter with Heat Sink, 2×silicone heat dissipation pad, 4× Screws, 1×screwdriver, 1×User Manual.
Brand UGREEN Name PCIe to M.2 Adapter Speed Up to 32Gbps (NVME) Supported Systems Windows, Mac OS, Linux Dimensions 120×116.7×35.7mm