Yeastar S300 VoIP PBX Phone System Kenya Beiyangu
Yeastar S300 VoIP PBX Phone System Kenya is a stand-alone telephone system offering an unrivaled range of features to large business with less than 300 (up to 500) users. It supports 60 (up to 120) concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FXS, PSTN, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G. This guide describes how to install the S300 and how to log in the web GUI to configure the system.
Yeastar S300 Specifications
- Users: 300 (up to 500)
- Concurrent Calls(Max): 60 (up to 120)
- Max GSM/3G Channel: 6
- Voicemail: 10000min
- Max E1/T1/PRI Ports: 3
- Interface: Up to 16 Analog Ports (FXO/FXS)
- Up to 16 BRI Ports
- LAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- DTMF: Inband, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- WAN: 1 (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Protocol: SIP(RFC3261)
- Size: 440 x 252 x 44 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ 1.8A max
- Power Consumption: 6.2-59.1 W
- LED: Red for FXO, Orange for BRI, Green for FXS.
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS
- Codec: G.711, GSM, SPEEX, G.722, G.726, ADPCM, G.729 A, H261, H263,H263p, H264 ,MPEG4.
- Network: Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, DHCP Server, VPN